Changes to the names of loggers in pipelines software

For the latest weekly (w46) we have changed all the names of the loggers in the science pipelines software. Previously when we used lsst.log the lsst. was implied given that our software was the only software using lsst.log. With the recent switch to Python logging the mixing of pipelines loggers with loggers from other Python packages made it hard to fine tune log levels. Now that every pipelines logger starts with lsst it is straightforward to set the log level of all pipelines code without making matplotlib and other packages super chatty. The prefix is automatically added to Task loggers.

See the discussion in RFC-801.

If you have any code that analyses log files you may have to adjust it to take the new names into account. Note that some logger names were slightly modified when they were inconsistent with others in the same package.