Public discussions about LSST science.
If you’re a member of an LSST Science Collaboration, you can also post in the Science Collaborations category (visible only to members of science collaborations), or in your science collaboration’s own private category.
New to community.lsst.org?
We’ve put together a series of help documents to get you started. Browse the ‘forum-howto’ tag. Useful topics include:
- How to format posts, including math and code
- Tips for effective conversation on the forum: replies, quotes, and replying as a new topic
- How do I login using GitHub authentication instead of a password?
- How to subscribe to emails of all new posts in Categories or Tags
- How to subscribe via RSS
- How to use tags for forum topics
Feel free to ask a question in the Meta category if you still need help.